We are offering internship opportunities for aspiring candidates. This role is designed to suit students & fresh graduates with an interest in gaining technical skills over a short period of time. This is a tremendous opportunity to gain professional experience by working under the guidance of experienced Managers. We are accepting applications from ambitious active college students or recently graduated freshers
Role & Qualifications:
• Your role will be involved in engineering data entry, Filing, design documents, records management, submittals and shop drawings to Project Engineer for approvals & site work.
• Coordination with Draftsman and Document Controller for preparation of Shop Drawings & Material submittals respectively.
• Coordinating the projects with projects team and all matters related to content
• Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree program in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics engineering preferred. Other engineering disciplines are welcome to apply.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Should excellent communication skills Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Should be on Father/Husband/Student sponsorship.
Skills and Behavior:
• Communications skills (verbal and written)
• Planning & organizing
• Professional approach to work and respect for confidentiality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Communications Engineering or equivalent
• Sufficient in English speaking and writing skills.
|Job Category||Information Technology|