• You will support diverse technical and engineering activity on surveillance and sensor systems contained within our client’s portfolios throughout the system acquisition and sustainment life cycle.
• This cradle-to-grave support spans requirements definition, design, evaluation, testing, and maintenance of communications systems, designs, processes, interfaces, infrastructure, and supporting processes.
• The position requires strong decision-making skills. The identified professional will have effective leadership skills, time management, resource management and project documentation capabilities, as they are needed to function on a daily basis.
• Work as an individual contributor in a team or a project lead in a network security project.
• Interface / collaborate with clients, network operators, internal departments on project proposals and execution.
• Propose and define projects based on client’s requests or needs.
• Manage, coordinate and develop the system integration requirements with regard to wired intercom, wireless intercom and radio systems, radio frequency licensing, RFID, CCTV systems, comms data networks, road radar and comms cabling.
• Manage, coordinate and develop all the system integration requirements regarding broadcast including liaison with the Host Broadcasters, broadcast functional area and other Broadcasters.
• Ensure the design and specification of all technical systems is coordinated and integrated with divisions and functional areas.
• Ensure the design and specification of all technical systems complies with the appropriate industry, government and local authority guidance and regulations.
• Should have 8-10 years of experience as a System Engineer in Commercial/Oil and Gas field.
• Solid Experience in Implementation, design, installation, testing, integration, commissioning and proposal of Communication systems
• Preparation of engineering documents and drawings during detailed engineering stage of various projects.
• Preparing and delivering of all Telecom design documents required during Proposal stage such as Block Diagram, Datasheets, Technical Write-up, Bill of Material, Deviation list and System Compliance Document.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Communications Engineering or equivalent
• Sufficient in English speaking and writing skills.
|Job Category||Information Technology|