• Develop detailed implementation and testing plan for a large campus and data center network.
• Installation and Configuration of Cisco routers, Switches and as per implementation plan.
• Perform network device code upgrade, perform basic tests, collect logs to ensure that devices are fully operational before taking it to site for implementation.
• Make recommendations for improving configurations and guideline for network devices.
• Monitor and maintain network equipment to guarantee maximum availability for large campus network
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
• Perform troubleshooting of common network problems, open TAC case and do the follow-up to resolve the issue in timely manner
• Monitoring of web security gateways, perimeter security, network access controls, endpoint security
• Work collaboratively with engineering teams to identify ways in which we can proactively improve the stability of the network and decrease potential for future outages to occur.
• Drive service ownership for the Network Cloud; assist in efforts to streamline problem and change management processes, improve alerting and incident handling, and increase automation.
• Strong Cisco Routing & Switching Background a must.
• Solid hands-on technical background particularly in managing highly complex, multi-platform environments (servers, storage, networks, security, virtualization, systems monitoring and management)
• High level of proficiency and experience with TCP/IP networking, architecture and core technologies, such as MPLS, BGP, OSPF, DNS, HTTP, etc.
• Secured the whole network by configuring any of vendors (Cisco, NEC, Nozomi, MacAfee, Juniper, Forescout, Fortinet, Palo Alto based on client requirements.
• Knowledge of segmentation technologies (VRF, MPLS VPN, L2 VPN)
• Experience with implementing & migrating mission critical networks
• Experienced Network Engineer with core skills in Routing and Switching Multicast.
• Certifications – CCIE and/or CCIE R&S Level Experience is required.
|Job Category||Information Technology|