• We are looking for a proactive and dynamic Intern in our Procurement Division team based out of Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
• As an intern, you will be driving key projects as a part of the procurement team and the opportunity to gain professional experience by working under the guidance of experienced Managers.
• This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of Procurement & Supply chain in a fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible to partner with the team to help in the deliverables.
• Help the team drive success in procurement-related projects.
• Help the team with day to day work related to procurement and supply chain processes
• The candidate should be able to communicate with International Vendors for new pricing, samples, and delivery of orders.
• They should have an understanding of inventory management.
• Prepare Excel and PowerPoint reports
• Maintaining records of all activities and resolve all delivery issues.
• Entering order details like vendors, quantities, prices into internal databases.
• Bachelor University degree in procurement, supply chain management, logistics or similar degree.
• Should have knowledge of basic concepts related to supply chain, Purchasing, procurement, solutions, logistics, and contracts.
• Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
• Hardworking and meticulous with a positive attitude
• Must possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft applications Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
• Detail-oriented and able to multi-task in high energy and fast-paced environment with critical and tight schedules
• Good team player and Any other related tasks as required
• Initially, the position will be for 3-6 Months contract and the possibility to go full time based on candidate performance.
• Should be on Father/Spouse/Student Visa and we will not provide an employment visa during the contract period.
|Job Category||Supply Chain|